Random thoughts of an average woman who has learned much and has much to say about life.
August 09, 2005
His name is Zack!
There is finally a man in my life and he is just precious to me! His name is Zack...well Zacceas. He is my puppy and I love him. He is driving me crazy though because he likes to play with things that move alot! Roaches, caterpillars, beetles you name it. I wouldn't be bothered by it except now it is birds! These baby birds have been falling out of a tree in my back yard and my puppy plays with them to death. No, literally to death! I have had to dispose of seven, yes SEVEN, little birdy bodies! I was fortunate enough to save one from death, he would've made eight! Oh it is just so sad. How do you teach a puppy that birds don't want to play with him? Anyway, more adventures of the fabulous Zacceas will follow later i'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok...when i first started reading I almost flipped out...don't be doing that to my heart...I'm getting old and can't take tricks like that.
Anyway..you fail to mention what species of dog this guy is...lol...
I will be updated blog soon I hope.
Post a Comment