Take this job and shove it...I ain't workin here no more. I don't mean to offend you but I'm walking out the door! Finally, after 5 long years I am saying goodbye to Lifeway. I have recently been hired by corporate headquarters of Colonial Bank as a customer service agent! I am so glad that I will finally have a real job! It pays two dollars more an hour plus offers financial bonuses regularly. (Not to mention that bank holidays are the BEST!) I will have medical, dental and vision insurance and enough income to pay off those pesky student loans. If things go as planned I will look into buying a car. I already have my eyes on a Jeep Liberty. I'm so excited about this new part of my life. If only I could find the right church! I'll write more later. I just wanted to give an update. By the way, all of you seminary students need to update your blogs! I'm getting tired of reading the same old posts! :) I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment