Well, I have been working for Colonial for three official days now! I really think that I am going to enjoy it. Everyone is so nice and the enviornment is very laid back! I had employee orientation today and am just amazed at how well this company treats their employees! I'm excited about the opportunties that this place will bring! I hope to establish good relationships with my co-workers and be a servant to them as Jesus would! My prayer is that I can utilize the pay increase that I have since switching jobs and the bonuses that will come periodically in order to pay off the dark cloud of student loans looming over me! (Wow that was a major run-on sentence!) Hopefully I can do this in a very timely manner in order to get to where my heart truly lies. Ministry. I am currently checking into a couple of non-profit/non-denominational ministires that might prove to be the next step once I am debt free! We shall see...it will all come in due time! I am still looking for a church. I visited a church in Montgomery Sunday and was just sickened. I could gripe about each occurance but it wouldn't help anyone so based on Ephesians 4:29...I shall refrain. I will simply say that my prayer life has been strengthened in praying that this particular mindset I see so often will be demolished; for it is not of God! I know that some of you think I am being picky and just church hopping or "dating the church" but I know what is truly important and what would be classified as being nitpicky! I pray that I will find it soon for I am just discouraged with each new visit!
Bird Death Toll: 14 Baby Birdies
1 Adult Bird
No comments:
Post a Comment