Random thoughts of an average woman who has learned much and has much to say about life.
August 14, 2005
Death Toll 12!
It is a sad sad scene in my backyard! I've raised a serial killer! The baby birdy death toll is now up to 12. I didn't realize that so many baby birds could exist in one back yard at a time! Oh please pray for these baby birds! You know I just see it as him not wanting anything to praise God in his place..right? "Ain't no bird gonna flap its feathers long as I'm alive I'll glorify His holy name!" Thats all Zack is saying! Right? Anyway, I'm a bit nervous tonight as I am starting a new job tomorrow! I hate the first day! I probably won't sleep any! I have so much going through my head. And what to wear? At Lifeway we had those ugly old uniforms, but at least I knew what I was going to wear! HA! Well, I guess I should try to get some sleep! I will write more later! Have a great week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment