I began watching this report on Dateline NBC tonight but couldn't bare it. I felt horrible that these kids have to live with this situation and I could choose to turn it off and watch something else. So I decided to write a post about it. When I see things like this, and the Aids epidemic in Africa, it just saddens me. I feel helpless that I cannot help these people or these children out. I cannot imagine all the things that these kids have had to endure. I could write more and maybe will later about this, but I will just say that if you have time....read this article. Perhaps it will bring your day or your trials into perspective. And my fellow Chrisitans...we need to pray for these innocent children. The terrorist is doing this in the name of Christ and we must pray that he is stopped!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9006024/
No comments:
Post a Comment