Random thoughts of an average woman who has learned much and has much to say about life.
June 22, 2005
A Quarter of a Century!!!
So a few things have happened within the last couple of weeks. First of all, I turned 25 on the 16th! I know my older friends will laugh at me, but it has been a hard one. Age is usually just a number to me, yet somehow this is different. I don't know why. I just know that I don't like it very much. Another thing that happened was that one of my best friends got married. My friend Tara is no longer a single woman. It seems to be a plague among my closest friends, and I can't seem to catch it! Just kidding! On another note, I seem to have lost a bit of the bitterness that I left seminary with. I'm still not to sure how I feel about certain things in the church and especially the SBC. However, I am not as hot headed when the topics come up! So I guess that is about all that is going on with me. I will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Abbey - Happy Birthday! 25 was a hard birthday for me too. My parents were married around that age, so I felt like an old maid. I'm mostly over that one. :-)
Post a Comment