Painted Red
by JJ Heller
If I could not hold a pen
I would write of You on my heart instead
You have bought me with Your blood
And I am painted red by Your love
Ooh …
If I could not say a word
My life would speak of love I don’t deserve
Hope means holding on to You
Grace means You’re holding me too
"You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalms 16:11
"How can I repay the Lord for all His goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all His people." Psalm 116:12-14
"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:1-5
No comments:
Post a Comment