Random thoughts of an average woman who has learned much and has much to say about life.
April 19, 2004
Whew!
One of the many great feelings in life is how you feel after finishing a huge assignment. That is what I'm feeling right now! With a thirty page paper under my belt I'm feeling pretty great! I'm not used to feeling this quite this early, you see I'm a procrastinator. Generally, I would still be at it and would be pulling an all-nighter because, before, I would have started the paper today, when it is due tomorrow. I feel that I am progressing! How great to finally learn the value of starting early! Okay, so it was just last week that I started it, but it was still early! So, for those of you who still have that horrible burdensome assignment waying on your mind...GET TO WORK and stop reading the blogs! For those of you who have experienced the freedom of accomplishment...Job well done...or maybe it was just done, not necessarily well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment